Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cole funny!

So I was helping Cole get dressed and told him to go get some pants off my bed (I was sorting laundry). I didn't pay attention to what he had on for almost an hour when it finally caught my attention. Cole had on grey sweat pant Capris. Cole doesn't own any grey sweat pant Capris. Upon further inspection I find that Cole has on AVERY'S sweatpants! Yes, my 5 year old fit into my 2 year olds pants! He is now refusing to take them off! He is such a weirdo :)

7 comments:

Grammy said...

I love it...he can start a new style for guys lol

Kelly said...

that is too funny Cole!!!!

Brittney Withers said...

Lookin' good! :)

Anonymous said...

I knew he was thin but Avery thin. He can lay on the floor flat and suck his stomach til you can see his spine. It is really gross.

Karlie Grace said...

Lol, Cole's such a cutie!

Abbysworld said...

ahhh good times. Maybe I will post the pic of Kyler wearing my bra when he was 4. He was using it as a hat! I would of loved to see the look on your face when you realized it!

Anonymous said...

Good thing he didn't have to go to school!